You must be 18 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Stefani Estate.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence: To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000); For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700). Liquor Licence No. 36064573
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa or MasterCard
Stefani Estate uses the PayPal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes online credit card transactions worldwide, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the PayPal gateway are secured payments.
– Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
– Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Stefani Estate or any outside party.
– All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
– All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
– PayPal is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
– PayPal at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Stefani Estate.
We do require that you purchase minimum of 6 or multiples of 6 bottles per order.
We will take payment for goods and services prior to delivery. The maximum delay between payment for and the time your order leaves the winery is five days.
Australia Post eParcel service is Stefani Estate’s carrier of choice. We provide registered post delivery at flat rate of $20 for our wine orders irrespective of quantity to Australian addresses. We aim to deliver within 5 business days.
Your order can be tracked via the Australia Post site with your tracking ID which is supplied once the order has cleared our internal orders procedure.
Wines are packed in secure, padded packaging and breakages are rare. If you are not in attendance when delivery is made you can choose to:
1) Have a note left which will allow you to pick up from your local post office, or
2) Choose to have your parcel left at your property (you can give instructions for this option)
Make your choice by giving instructions in the “notes” area of the checkout page.
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Stefani Estate is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. We accept returns for damaged / broken wine bottles. This delivery service is provided by Australia Post eParcel and we aim to deliver within 5 business days. If Australia Post discover a breakage, they will not deliver the package and return it directly to our storage facility. If product is delivered in a damaged or tampered state please contact our orders department immediately (within 7 days of delivery) by emailing us. We will investigate the problem and resupply or refund damaged product. If possible, please take a photo of the damage and email it to us so that we can ensure it does not happen in the future.